Hayes School (Bromley) is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England, Company Number 7563213. Registered Office - West Common Road, Hayes, Bromley, Kent BR2
- To promote cultural understanding and awareness of different religious beliefs between different ethnic groups within our school community.
- To monitor and promote the involvement of all groups of students in the extra-curricular life of the school, including leadership opportunities, especially students with special educational needs.
- To close gaps in attainment and achievement between students and all groups of students; especially boys and girls, students eligible for free-school meals, students with special educational needs and disabilities, looked after children and students from different heritage groups.
- To further improve accessibility across the school for students, staff and visitors with disabilities, including access to specialist teaching areas.
- To endeavour to ensure that the staff body and representation of staff in leadership roles is reflective of the local community.
- To reduce the incidence of the use of homophobic, sexist and racist language by students in the school.